Terms and Conditions
Please read the following Terms & Conditions (‘Agreement’) carefully as any purchase of products will be subject to these terms and conditions. They set out the agreement between HardnutZ Ltd (referred to in this agreement as “we”, “us” or “our”) and you (“you” means the person, persons or company viewing this website or placing an order on the website) At no point are your statutory rights affected.
- Website Usage
The term HardnutZ Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 8, Rocheview Business Park, Miilhead Way, Purdeys Industrial Estate, Rochford, Essex, SS4 !LB, UK. Our company registration number is 7126748 given at Companies House, London on 15th January 2010 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Copyright Notice
This website and its content is copyright of HardnutZ Ltd - © HardnutZ 2010 . All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
• You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Business Email Disclaimer
Any emails we send and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of HardnutZ If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by HardnutZ and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Website Disclaimer / Accuracy of Information
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of HardnutZ. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, HardnutZ takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Limitation of Liability
We shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on this website or its contents. We endeavour to make our website uninterrupted and error free, but we are reliant on our webserver. Therefore, the online shopping service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Manuals provided with our products should be read and followed carefully at all times. Any other information or advice given on this site is meant for guidance only and purchasers must be responsible for determining whether such information or advise applies to their particular circumstances. The information and advise contained in this website should not be regarded as statements or representations of facts. No warranty is given as to the accuracy of any information given.
HardnutZ Limited Warranty
HardnutZ helmets are passed and certified to the latest EU standards. This warranty extends to residents in Europe only. HardnutZ Ltd warrants to the original purchaser of this product that it is free from defects, in material and workmanship, under normal use for a period of one year from date of purchase. If within one year of purchase this product is found to be defective, HardnutZ Ltd ( at our sole option ) will repair or replace it without charge – provided that the original purchaser returns the product, indicating the specific reasons for its return and providing proof and date of purchase. To make a claim you may return it with your original receipt to us at:- HardnutZ Ltd, 1-5 Nelson Street, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS1 1EF This warranty does not apply to, and is void as to, defects or physical damage resulting from abuse, neglect, damage from heat, repair, improper fit, alteration, modifications or use contrary to that intended by the manufacturer. HardnutZ Ltd shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from any breach of any express or implied warranty on this product. This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, and all other remedies, guarantees or liabilities arising by law or otherwise. No representative or person is authorised to assume liability on behalf of HardnutZ Ltd in connection with the sale or use of this product.